1. Get the Phone out of the water as soon as you can and switch off the Phone. Of course if the Phone is already turned off don’t turn it on.
Turning off the Phone as swiftly as possible is the single most important step to prevent water damage. Keeping it off for good couple of days after the incident is as crucial. It is not water per se which damages the Phone but the short-circuits which can be produced by the electricity running in the Phone’s circuit board.
2. Dry off the Phone with a towel or a piece of fabric. Do NOT use a hair-dryer, nor place the Phone in an oven as the excess heat will damage the Phone beyond repair
3. Take your Phone to one of our locations and let our technicians take it from there.